El Segundo Woman's Club

Serving the Community Since 1922

The El Segundo Woman’s Club was incorporated in 1922 by seventeen local women to provide service to the community. In 1936, the club members purchased El Segundo’s first grammar schoolhouse from the School Board for the sum of one dollar and moved it to 541 Standard Street, where it stands today. The Native Daughters of the Golden West designated the clubhouse as a California landmark in 1979.

 

Since the Club’s incorporation, the club has been a dynamic part of the community with its mission to serve the community, state, and nation. The El Segundo Woman's Club is a 100% volunteer organization, has an active board of directors, numerous committees and active members to carry out our philanthropic endeavors. 

 

The El Segundo Woman’s Club is proud of its 100 year commitment and service to support those in need. We are open to all and we welcome you to join us!

The El Segundo Woman's Club is proud to be a member of the following organizations. 

Women's Club Organizations logos

El Segundo Woman's Club

541 Standard Street

El Segundo, CA 90245

Mail to: 

El Segundo Woman's Club

P.O. Box 25

El Segundo, CA 90245

 

Phone: 310-414-9839

Inquire about renting our  Clubhouse.

Visit the Clubhouse Rental Page for more information.

Membership Contact Us

For more information, reach out

Thanks for submitting!